, , , , ,

Welcome to Poland, My Friend

7:43 AM


Jessica, a friend from back home in NC is doing an internship in Riga, and decided to visit me this weekend. So I had approximately 36 hours to show her as much of Warsaw as possible. In a nutshell, it consisted of: a lot of raining, the need for refreshing some biking skills, Japanese business men that thought we were Polish and oddly wanted to take a picture with us and later upon seeing them in a mall waved to us like we were their best friends, a peacock with a major attitude and self-confidence, a good free-walking-tour that ended with the guide not only explaining the Polish vodka traditions but actually taking us to a bar for free shots and pickle/lard sandwiches, lots of good food, and a chilly but fun night out with another Civitas intern. I'm sure she will be detailing every second on her blog here (http://livininlatvia.wordpress.com), so I'm just going to attach a few photos below.












You Might Also Like

0 comments